- I’m an Argentinian living in Auckland, NZ
- I love photography & try to take some pictures every now and then. I suck at
sharing them though, but when I do, I post them
- I love music & can play some piano/guitar/anything-that-makes-noise
- I’m a Software engineer & Cloud Architect
I used to be a nvim guy (fork of vim). Nowadays I mostly use vscode, can’t
beat the productivity gains you get with proper intellisense. Back on nvim now.
maybe some C#. I’m currently learning Elixir & Phoenix (and I love it!)
- Terraform all the way.
- Mt Ruapehu is my closest mountain (for now)
- Summitted many times
- Did Pinnacles traverse
- Built a snow cave once
- Slept in the plateau twice (second time in a storm and wet, yay!)
- Tried to summit Mt Rolleston (don’t want to talk about it)
- Tried summit Mt Aspiring like 3 times. You should ask me about the last
- I walked Te Araroa North island, then Baby Naomi came, now I’m planning to
bring her to TA South Island (on some sections at least)
Frequently asked questions (with no answers)
- Are all argentinians this short?
- What?! You are vegetarian and don’t like soccer??!! what kind of argentinian are you?!